All our Air Ambulance flights carry ICU grade medical equipment and are operated by our highly experienced and fully qualified Medical Staff.
Onboard Our Dedicated Aeromedical Jets
You Will Find:
- Critical Care Patient monitor: Corpuls 3(ETCO2, SpO2, NIBP, IBPx4, dual Temp, 12 lead EGG, Telemetry, Pacing and Defibrillation); Corpuls 1 for commercial escort missions
- Patient ventilators: Oxylog 3000+
- Syringe drivers: B Braun Perfusor Space syringe drivers x4
- Volumetric pump: B Braun Infusomat Space
- Point of care analysis device: i-STAT
- Lifeport Stretcher Systems with 3500L medical oxygen supply
- Oxygen cylinders: 1600L additional to Life Port 3500L
- Oxygen concentrators: Inogen One G3
- Spinal immobilization systems: Vacuum Mattress and head supports
- Mobile suction units: Laerdal Compact Suction Unit 4
Our Perth-based Ambulance is also fully ICU equipped.
No stone has been left unturned to ensure your safety and comfort when you’re so far from home and need Australian standard medical care.